top of page

Trusted Therapists With Real Results

Hillcrest Comprehensive Psychological Services has licensed professionals who specialize in various areas of therapy. From sex and drug addictions to relationship and couples counseling, Hillcrest is the company to serve and enhance your behavioral health. 

Our specialties include addictions, eating disorders, child/adolescent therapy, conduct disorders, ADHD, domestic violence, grief counseling, life coaching, and personality disorders.


Skilled Clinicians

11 Years

Average Clinician Experience


Years In Business

* Disclaimer: many therapists may not be accepting new clients at this time

Degrees & Certifications

Who is a LPC?

An LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) is a licensed mental health professional with specialized training and a master's degree in counseling or a related field. They offer counseling and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups, addressing emotional and behavioral issues to promote personal growth and improve mental well-being.

Who is a LISW-CP?

An LISW-CP (Licensed Independent Social Worker-Clinical Practice) is a licensed mental health professional with a master's degree in social work. They provide clinical social work services, addressing emotional and behavioral issues for individuals, families, and groups to enhance mental well-being.

What does NCC mean?

An NCC (National Certified Counselor) is a certified mental health professional. They have met national standards through education, experience, and examination, providing counseling services to individuals, families, and groups to support mental well-being.

Who is a RPT?

An RPT (Registered Play Therapist) is a certified mental health professional specializing in play therapy, providing children with a safe and therapeutic environment to address emotional and behavioral challenges through play-based techniques.

Who is a PsyD?

A PsyD (Doctor of Psychology) is a doctoral-level mental health professional, trained in clinical psychology, providing therapeutic services and psychological assessments to individuals, couples, and groups to improve mental well-being and address psychological issues.

Who is a EdS?

An EdS (Education Specialist) is an advanced-level academic degree for mental health professionals, offering specialized expertise in areas like school psychology, counseling, or educational leadership, to enhance educational practices and address students' needs effectively.

bottom of page